At Game Over, we are committed to providing our customers with the best in class after sales support. That's why we offer a 2 year warranty on the APEX Gaming chair.
We stand by our products here at Game Over. Even though our products go through rigorous testing and a high standard of quality control. The possibility of defects cannot be eliminated entirely.
What Our Warranty Covers?
- Missing materials from the products at the time of delivery.
- Defects in the manufacturing of materials or workmanship used for the products at the time of delivery.
- Major defects in the functionality of the products such as:
a: Steel frame failure
b: Lumbar support mechanism failure
c: Tilt mechanism failure
d: Recline mechanism failure
e: Armrest mechanism failure
f: Base failure
g: Gas piston failure
What Our Warranty Does NOT Cover
- Component loose, wear and tear which are to be expected over the course of ownership due to the aging of the component.
- Wearing or peeling of the leather due to aging of the chair.
- Extra modifications or attachments to the product that are not provided by Game Over.
- Products that were not installed, used, or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings.
- Damage inflicted against the chair or vandalism.
- Colour-fastness or matching of colours, grains, or textures of covering materials including minor deviations of the products from images posted in the stores.
Limited Warranty statement
Limited Warranty Statement
Game Over reserves the right to determine whether a benefit under this warranty may be claimed. Any item requiring replacement due to any of the Exclusions will be at the purchaser’s expense. Game Over reserves the right to decide whether a component should be repaired or replaced. Such replacement or repair is offered by Game Over at its sole discretion.
This warranty is applicable for any products that you purchased with us from gameoverstore.co.uk . Any paragraph of this warranty which is unenforceable to be severed and the rest of this warranty will remain in force.
This warranty will end immediately if the Product becomes defective as a consequence of misuse, lack of proper care and maintenance, or commercial-use.
This warranty applies to the original purchaser only who may not assign or transfer any benefit conferred by this warranty and a person who is not the original purchaser shall not have any right to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of these terms and conditions herein. For the purposes of any warranty protection from Game Over, all subsequent purchasers acquire the Product "as is".
Submitting a claim
Please send all claims to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide in as much detail as possible what is wrong and provide as much evidence you can in the form of photos and videos